The Gran Canal...the loveliest address in Venice, perhaps the world. Step out of your gondola right into The Westin Europa & Regina. This hotel, consisting of extraordinary historic buildings, was once home to the Tiepolo's, one of the city's most prominent families whose members include two doges as well as the noted painter. The hotel interiors are genuine works of art, lovingly restored to their original 18th century splendor, with marble and mosaic floors and authentic Venetian furnishings, lit by Murano chandeliers.
The Westin Europa & Regina is also a unique location that is guaranteed to turn any banquet, reception, gala dinner or corporate event into a truly memorable occasion.
- 19 single rooms; 148 double rooms, 24 of which with Grand Canal view; 18 Junior suites and suites, 3 of which with Grand Canal view
- High-Speed Internet in all guestrooms (charge), 24 hour room service, 24 hour Chiavi d'Oro Concierge Desk, Arrival / Departure transfers with hostess assistance
- Private complimentary launches to/from Venice Lido for Hotel's Guests only (April to October) with private beaches (June to mid-September) and sporting facilities
- WestinWORKOUT fitness facility, Stretching room
- Complete business services, High Speed Internet point (charge), Wi-fi Internet connection in the meeting rooms and public areas (charge)
- Car and limousine rental (on request), Garage and valet parking facilities in Piazzale Roma
- 3 reception rooms accommodating up to 180 persons
- Marco Polo Airport at Tessera (Venice) - 12 km; close to St. Mark 's Basilica and St. Mark's Square, Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, Ghetto of Venice, Venice Biennale of Contemporary Art, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Palazzo Grassi, La Fenice Theatre, Venice Casino; Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello; Palladian Villas